DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: COVID-19 RESOURCES
Thanks to the staff at Alameda County First Five/Help Me Grow for gathering these resources for those who may need support around issues of domestic violence
- Building Futures with Women and Children. Helps women and children in crisis become safely and supportively housed, free from homelessness and family violence.
Call 1-866-A-Way-Out (1-866-292-9688)
- Safe Alternatives to Violence Environments (SAVE). Provides shelter, support, and educational opportunities for individuals and families so they may end the cycle of abuse, heal, and have the freedom to reach their potential.
Call the 24-hotline at 510-794-6055
- For additional resources, click here for the Domestic Violence Resource Guide for Alameda County.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline. You can call 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-799-7233 for TTY. If you are unable to speak safely, go online or text LOVEIS to 22522
- WOMAN, Inc. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at: (877) 384-3578. Also offering remote counseling and support services
- The National Sexual Assault Hotline. Provides confidential 24-hour support for survivors of sexual assault. Trained staff can be reached at (800) 656-HOPE (4673) and through chat.
- Trans Lifeline. Provides direct emotional and financial support to trans people in crisis. To be connected, call (877) 565-8860